Coil Cord & Line Cord
Rajsav India Private Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Telephone Cords in North India with an installed capacity of 3 lacs sets of Telephone Coil Cord & Line Cord per month. Our Cords are CACT Certified and supply our Cords to Telephone Instrument manufacturers.
- Conductor – Tinsel wire, highly flexible cadmium copper / copper / silver coated ribbons lapped over synthetic fiber.
- Insulation – Polypropylene / PVC extruded.
- Laying – 2 to 8 insulated cores laid up together to form a round shape cable / insulated cored are kept parallel for flat cable formation.
- Sheath – PVC extruded over laid up cores / flat formation.
- Coiling – Heat treatment for shaping the cable in coil form for coil cord.
2. RANGE COVERED
- 2 core to 8 core coil cord and straight cord.
- Flat / round.
- Modular Plugs are used as per the specific requirement of Gold Plating thickness 3 U” to 50U”.
- Designed and developed as per customers requirement.
|Type of Cord||Cores||Conductor||Insulation||Sheath|
Coil Cord/Line Cord
Flat or Round
3 X 1
4 X 1
4 X 2
3. REFERENCE SPECIFICATION
- GTEL / 02 – 04 September.
- Or any other international specification.
Coil Cord is used generally in telephone sets, wireless sets and other equipment for video-audio system